It’s been another fantastic year for Make A Mark Australia and on behalf of the 8,000 children in the MAMA family, we want to say thank you!
Check out our short Christmas video.
With nine projects in seven different countries, there is much to be thankful for and many kids that have had their lives changed due to your generosity and support for MAMA.
So, on behalf of the over 8,000 children in the MAMA family – thank you.
- From the students at Sishemo in Zambia;
- the children at Hope House in Kabul;
- the girls at Malilai School in Tarin Kowt;
- in the Panjshir Valley of Afghanistan;
- children in the remote villages of Timor-Leste and Papua New Guinea;
- the mothers and toddlers from the women’s centre in Kiribati;
- the students at Mercy School in Honiara;
- and the children and young adults breaking the social stigma surrounding people with a disability in Tonga – thank you.
Thank you for making your mark by choosing to empower children in need through improved access to education. With your support, MAMA continues working towards its vision of a world where every child has access to education and the power to grow, develop and excel.
This Christmas, when you look deeply into the eyes of child with hope, you can see a world full of dreams – a better world.
On behalf of our Patron, Dame Quentin Bryce; Pacific Patron, Her Majesty The Queen of Tonga; the Management Committee; and most importantly, the children that you have empowered by making your mark – we wish you a very merry Christmas and look forward to your ongoing support in 2015.
The MAMA Management Team